Here in the Redmond and Bellevue area, seniors are blessed with beautiful surroundings and a great overall lifestyle. With all of Redmond's top senior living facilities (like Emerald Heights Retirement Community, Redmond Heights, Overlake Terrace and Aegis Living in Redmond) seniors are able to stay in our city and experience all that Redmond and Bellevue have to offer. With the huge growth in the area finding a convenient place to have your senior dental work performed can be challenging.
Bel-Red Dentists are located right next to the Sears building in the Overlake area and offer senior discounts to our Redmond/Bellevue seniors. We are open on Saturdays and early mornings as well.
So if you are a senior living in Redmond or Bellevue, what can you expect during your dental exam here at BelRed dentists? During your oral exam at BelRed Dentists in Redmond, we will check the following:
- Face and neck (for skin discoloration, moles, sores)
- Bite (for any problems in how the teeth come together while opening and closing your mouth)
- Jaw (for signs of clicking and popping in the temporomandibular joint)
- Lymph nodes and salivary glands (for any sign of swelling or lumps); your inner cheeks (for infections, ulcers, traumatic injuries)
- Tongue and other interior surfaces -- floor of the mouth, soft and hard palate, gum tissue (for signs of infection or oral cancer)
- Teeth (for decay, fillings, and cracks
Our local seniors here in Redmond lead an active, healthy lifestyle and take dental health very seriously. As we age, we experience different issues in our oral health and staying on top of those issues can result in a better quality of life.
BelRed Dentists love working with our seniors and provide a 10% discount for our senior patients.